[Difx-users] difx2mark4 bug {External}

Alexey Melnikov xtra.spb at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 19:30:06 EST 2024

Dear DiFX community,

A few days ago I got an annoying bug in the difx2mark4. In my case I have
station in the vex file with 2-symbol code in capitals (say 'JL'), after
correlation I have run difx2mark4 and got an error in the root file for this
station. In occures that somebody converts 2-nd symbol of station name to
lower case, what cause problem of different tags in the ovex file. Patch file
and the path to that file in difx2mark4 source code are attached.

Can somebody help to review patch and incorporate it to the codebase? All
latest master_tag versions are affected, but there is only single release in
git, so, I think I need somebody who knows what to do.

regards,
Alexey

--
Best regards,