[Difx-users] DiFX Software for Satellite Data Processing {External} {External}

Leonid Petrov Leonid.Petrov at lpetrov.net
Mon Aug 28 21:50:47 EDT 2023

Nihao, De Wu,

   We work on support of satellites as targets in difxvtd, but similar
to difxcalc, it is still in the experimental phase and substantial
efforts
for its testing are needed before we could consider it operational.
The principal difficulty is not in computation of path delay itself, but
in development of visibility analysis of VLBI observations of satellites
that
is substantially different than visibility analysis of continuum
targets.

Leonid