[Difx-users] DiFX Software for Satellite Data Processing {External}

Adam Deller adeller at astro.swin.edu.au
Sun Aug 27 19:50:53 EDT 2023

Hi De Wu,

The correlation code itself doesn't know or care about the nature of the
source; it just applies delays based on the sampled polynomials it is
given.  difxcalc is capable of generating delay models for near-field
objects using NASA's SPICE code, however I would caution that this is a
rarely used and hence rarely tested mode.  Some (minimal) documentation is
given on https://www.atnf.csiro.au/vlbi/dokuwiki/doku.php/difx/spacecraft
and the vex2difx page it links to, under the SOURCE block.

Cheers,
Adam

--
Prof. Adam Deller