[Difx-users] DiFX Software for Satellite Data Processing {External}

深空探测 wude7826580 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 04:51:45 EDT 2023

Dear all,

I am currently using DiFX-2.6.2 software for my data processing needs.
After employing the 'startdifx' command to generate the .im files, I have
noticed that the generated .im files contain delay data for radio sources.
However, my intention is to process data from artificial satellites. Given
that the positions of artificial satellites change rapidly, the delay data
in the .im files calculated based on the radio source model might not be
suitable.

In light of this, I am reaching out to inquire whether the DiFX software
includes dedicated modules for handling artificial satellite data.
Specifically, I am curious to know if there is a provision within the
software to calculate delay data in accordance with the operational mode of
artificial satellites. I am assuming that I would be providing the known
orbital data of the satellites as input.

Your guidance and insights on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

De Wu