[Difx-users] Lack of mixed-mode fringes with 2.6.3, then segfault with 2.8.1? {External} {External} {External}

Reynolds, Cormac (S&A, Kensington WA) Cormac.Reynolds at csiro.au
Sun Aug 13 23:45:39 EDT 2023

hi Eskil,

I also reported an issue in 2.8.1 when using zoom bands a couple months back. I didn't get a chance to pursue it due to other pressing matters, and our correlator hardware is currently offline, but it is likely we are seeing the same issue. I've attached the issue I described to the foot of this message.

Regards,
Cormac.