[Difx-users] DiFX Software for Satellite Data Processing {External}

深空探测 wude7826580 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 05:01:33 EDT 2023

Hi,  Leonid,  Adam,

I wanted to extend my sincere gratitude for your prompt response. Your
guidance and suggestions are highly appreciated.

I will carefully follow the steps outlined in the spacecraft-correlator
technical documentation and the page links you've recommended.

Best regards,

De Wu

Leonid Petrov <Leonid.Petrov at lpetrov.net> 于2023年8月29日周二 09:50写道: