[Difx-users] Git migration meeting {External}

Adam Deller adeller at astro.swin.edu.au
Mon May 9 20:23:15 EDT 2022

Hi difx-users and -developers,

>From the responses so far, it sounds like most days that week are possible,
and some people expressed a preference for the meeting to be slightly
earlier (and no-one who responded said this would not be possible).  So I
am going to propose *Wednesday May 25, 12UT*.  If anyone who had previously
responded positively cannot make that time, can you please let me know
within the next day or two?  Otherwise, I will lock in this time and send
around zoom details.  I will record the meeting and make it available
afterwards for anyone who is unable to be there in real time.

I've also started an agenda, which is at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13km6afEVjrYC84mmUDjdz8IT6uVyQz4JQApju56WW9w/edit?usp=sharing.
I've added a few potential speakers - please take that as a
request/suggestion rather than an order! And everyone can deel free to add
agenda items in advance: I will check and contact you if necessary to
ensure that we have an agenda which can be completed in ~60 minutes.  The
goal is to end the meeting with a timeline for both future merges and
releases, and for making the hop from SVN to git.

Cheers,
Adam