[Difx-users] Git migration meeting {External}

Adam Deller adeller at astro.swin.edu.au
Thu May 12 19:01:27 EDT 2022

Hi all,

Taking silence as assent, I've locked in Wednesday May 25 at 12UT.  The
zoom details follow, and I've added them to the agenda page also.

Can I ask the following people if they expect to be present and able to
give a brief update on the following statuses:
Jan: DiFX-2.7 branch, outputbands
Chris: DiFX-2.6 branch
Walter: Trunk
Shaoguang: svn2git translation

zoom details:
https://swinburne.zoom.us/j/83036442917?pwd=-GRKacb17a5hhnyimFO4qxoFbeDNsJ.1
Password: 698655 Join from dial-in phone line: Dial: +61 2 8015 2088
Meeting ID: 830 3644 2917 International numbers available:
https://swinburne.zoom.us/u/kd7r8BN71C Join from a H.323/SIP room system:
Dial:83036442917 at global.zoomcrc.com Meeting ID: 830 3644 2917 H323/SIP
Password: 698655

Cheers,