[Difx-users] {Disarmed} Re: {Disarmed} {Disarmed} DiFX 2020 mini-workshop #1 wrap-up

Adam Deller adeller at astro.swin.edu.au
Mon Nov 16 23:16:40 EST 2020

My apologies, the web links to the cloudstor recordings have Swinburne's
worse-than-useless "mimecast" email protection embedded in the link
addresses as I copied them from a Swinburne email - here are the original
links:

*Shared Screen With Speaker View (Video) (1.2 GB)*
https://cloudstor.aarnet.edu.au/plus/s/srmJedJkQTpztMf
*Chat File (1.3 KB)*
https://cloudstor.aarnet.edu.au/plus/s/NHGNrGpOhU66PAd
*Audio Only (45.8 MB) *