[comm] Revisions to Proxy page

Gene Runion grunion at nrao.edu
Mon Jul 9 18:23:25 EDT 2007

Certainly the fees the library is paying requires serious investigation.
The minuses of the proxy
 - generates help desk tickets, just turn it off
 - doesn't easily solve assess when a person isn't directly connected to
our network, the WEB VPN works pretty good for this.  Replacing the
existing VPN, which is now obsolete, may be in order.

I still have not heard what the pricing structure is for the library
services.

-Gene

Jeff