[comm]Reminder - Telecommunications meeting

Gareth Hunt ghunt at NRAO.EDU
Mon Jan 7 17:21:27 EST 2002

Guys,

REMINDER

There are two issues that I would like to discuss at the communication meeting
next week.  Since together they will certainly last more than the scheduled 1/2
hour, I have reserved the video systems for 10-12 EST, 08-10 MST.  While I
doubt that we will want the full two hours, it gives flexibility in case there
is useful discussion.

So: Telecommunications video meeting Tuesday Jan 8 at 10EST/08MST/07PST.
    We will open up the audio to 1-434-296-7082

Main subjects:

    1. Video system security
    2. Requirements for the new intranet contract

Alan and I have circulated background e-mails for items 1 and 2 respectively.

Cheers,
Gareth.