[wfc] The end of the road

Arnold Rots arots at cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Mar 26 12:25:29 EDT 2014

You are right - the dismissal of the WFC does not imply the elimination of
WGAS.
WGAS will continue to exist.
And yes, I assumed it went without saying that members of the former WFC
will
remain involved in FITS matters - note Lucio's announcement on FITSBITS.

Cheers,

  - Arnold

Arnold H. Rots                                          Chandra X-ray
Science Center
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory                   tel:  +1 617 496
7701
60 Garden Street, MS 67                                      fax:  +1 617
495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138
arots at cfa.harvard.edu
USA