[wfc] Fwd: disbandment of the Regional Committees, THIRD step

Arnold Rots arots at cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Oct 16 11:38:19 EDT 2013

This is the second message on the subject

Arnold H. Rots                                          Chandra X-ray
Science Center
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory                   tel:  +1 617 496
7701
60 Garden Street, MS 67                                      fax:  +1 617
495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138
arots at cfa.harvard.edu
USA