[wfc] Vote Reminder

Arnold Rots arots at head.cfa.harvard.edu
Mon Jan 14 16:08:09 EST 2008

Dear WFC,

This is to remind you that today is the deadline for the vote on the
new FITS standards document.
Since I have received at this point only three votes (two of them
today), I will extend the voting period till the end of this week,
but please take a look at this and do send your vote in by Friday.

Cheers,

  - Arnold

Arnold H. Rots                                Chandra X-ray Science Center
60 Garden Street, MS 67                              fax:  +1 617 495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138                             arots at head.cfa.harvard.edu