[wfc] Bintables: Voting result

Arnold Rots arots at head-cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Nov 13 11:25:16 EST 2002

Dear WFC members,

I am announcing the approval of the two Binary Table proposals
appended below, with 17 votes in favor, none opposed, and one
non-vote.
These proposals are now to be taken up by the other two regional
committees.

In the process, two e-mail addresses got corrected.
Also, this vote is the last one in which Eric Mandel participated as a
member of this committee.  His place will be taken by Jonathan
McDowell, also from SAO, whose expertise in coordinate and data model
issues is known to most of us.
I would like to thank Eric for his many years of service and for his
contributions to the workings of the WFC.

  - Arnold

Arnold H. Rots                                Chandra X-ray Science Center
60 Garden Street, MS 67                              fax:  +1 617 495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138                             arots at head-cfa.harvard.edu