Year2000

Steve Allen sla at ucolick.org
Thu Jun 26 12:29:10 EDT 1997

Don Wells wrote:
> This version of the DATExxxx proposal was developed during five weeks
> of private discussions between Arnold Rots, Steve Allen and me.

Yes, I approve.

I believe this proposal presents no barrier to the correct encoding of
the date of any existing archival plate data.  It also presents a
framework which can eventually be codified to permit precise encoding
of time for future instruments located anywhere in the solar system.

--
Steve Allen          UCO/Lick Observatory       Santa Cruz, CA 95064
sla at ucolick.org      Voice: +1 408 459 3046     http://www.ucolick.org/~sla