[Pafgbt] BYU receiver downconverter problems

Jay Brady jay_brady at live.com
Tue May 28 16:59:14 EDT 2013

Bill -

I have looked all over for any spare parts we have the may
 help you. I've attached a spreadsheet with a list of the parts I've
found. Many of the parts are still in the original packaging, but there
are a few parts that I could only find soldered onto PCBs (test boards
or earlier revisions).

Jay Brady
 BYU grad student