[Pafgbt] BYU receiver downconverter problems

Brian Jeffs bjeffs at byu.edu
Fri May 24 11:59:24 EDT 2013

Bill,

I have attached Michael Elmer's Ph.D. dissertation.  Appendix B includes a good technical discussion on the boards, and a BoM.  If you need the Gerber files for PCB layout we could probably find them.  I have asked our graduate students to locate any spare boards and parts that we may have on hand, and we will be happy to get those to you.

Brian