[Pafgbt] GBT PAF Software Correlator

Rick Fisher rfisher at nrao.edu
Thu Aug 22 16:00:55 EDT 2013

Instructions for processing 0.6 MHz bandwidth data from the GBT PAF with
the software FX correlator are posted at

http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~rfisher/ArrayFeed/software_correlator.html

I'm continuing to clean up loose ends and look for bugs, but I think it's
pretty close to being ready for the upcoming run on the GBT.  I've been
using some test data that Anish wrote to the data acquisition disks for
debugging, but a more complete test will come when the PAF goes to the
outdoor test building.  At the moment the FITS iles are being written to
my scratch directory, and we'll need to decide as a goup how the
final directory paths should be set up and the appropriate write
permissions created.

Rick