[Pafgbt] BYU backend correlator output

Brian Jeffs bjeffs at byu.edu
Thu Apr 11 12:30:21 EDT 2013

Bill and all,

Yes, we can provide examples of correlator output data from both the real-time correlator and our post-processor correlator which operates on streamed-to-disk frequency channelizied data.  I will have Richard black send you some.

The difficulty is that at this point we can send you only nonsensical data sets that will just illustrate the data structure and formatting.  To date we have only produced files with just a few channels driven with a function generator.  We are gearing up to do a more comprehensive end-to-end test with an array, all the (room temperature) LNAs, downconverter cards, and ROACH ADCs, with the array on the roof of our engineering building, but this will not be complete until the end of the month.

Brian