[Pafgbt] GBT PAF system assumptions

Roger Norrod rnorrod at nrao.edu
Tue Feb 9 09:50:34 EST 2010

Bob,

The PAF technology is similar to our other receivers that use HFETs, and
  the most sensitive stuff will be in the PF FEB.  The one factor we
don't usually worry about too much on single-dishes is the PAF is
sensitive to phase delay stability until the signals hit the digitizers.
  That's one reason Rick includes an injected calibration signal.

Bolometers are probably several orders of magnitude more sensitive to
vibrations.

Roger