[Pafgbt] GBT PAF system assumptions

Bob Anderson banderso at nrao.edu
Tue Feb 9 09:24:41 EST 2010

1.  How sensitive do you expect the components to be to room temperature
fluctuations?  Roger has seen effects in another receiver, even though
the receiver room HVAC performance is far,far better than specifications.
2.  Will the front end elements be sensitive to vibrations?  Mustang's
sensitivity to  vibrations may be unique to their use of bolometers, but
now's the time to make provisions for dampening if this will be a problem.