[MODEST] Third Announcement. 631. WE-Heraeus-Seminar: Stellar aggregates over mass and spatial scales.

Sambaran Banerjee sambaran at astro.uni-bonn.de
Fri Sep 9 12:02:08 EDT 2016

Dear colleague,

The deadline for registration and abstract submission for the conference, “631. WE-Heraeus-Seminar: Stellar aggregates over mass and spatial scales” (5-9 December 2016 @ Physikzentrum Bad Honnef), is approaching. The registration and abstract submission are open at the conference URL:

http://astro.uni-bonn.de/conferences/aggregates2016/index.html

The deadline is *September 30*. We look forward to see you this winter!

Your’s sincerely,

Sambaran Banerjee on behalf of the SOC