[MODEST] Does this list work?

Rainer Spurzem spurzem at nao.cas.cn
Sat Sep 15 09:28:51 EDT 2012

  Hi everyone, sorry excuse me please for sending this message, I have
  some suspicion that I don't receive postings through this list, so this
  is a test. Please don't answer,

  best wishes and greetings to the MODEST community
  Rainer

  Rainer Spurzem, Visiting Professor                       spurzem at nao.cas.cn
  National Astronomical Observatories of China, Chinese Academy of Sciences
  NAOC/CAS, 20A Datun Rd., Chaoyang District, Beijing 100012, China
  Phone +86 10 6480 6001    Office A330   http://silk0.bao.ac.cn/spurzem.html
  Astronomisches Rechen-Institut (ARI)          spurzem at ari.uni-heidelberg.de
  Zentrum für Astronomie Univ. Heidelberg (ZAH)
  Mönchhofstrasse 12-14, 69120 Heidelberg
                        http://www.ari.uni-heidelberg.de/mitarbeiter/spurzem/
  The Kavli Institute for Astronomy and Astrophysics at Peking University
  Office 107                                          http://kiaa.pku.edu.cn/
In the beginning the universe was created. This has made a lot of people
very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. (Douglas Adams)