[MODEST] draft of MODEST-1 summary paper

Piet Hut piet at ias.edu
Mon Jul 8 20:17:23 EDT 2002

Dear colleagues:

During the two weeks following our MODEST-1 workshop, ten of the
participants have put together a draft summary paper.  We intend
to submit the paper to New Astronomy one week from now, on July 15.
At that time we will also post it on astro-ph.

Before submitting the paper, we would welcome any comments you might
have on the current draft.  You can find the postscript file on the
MODEST web site <http://www.manybody.org/modest.html>, by clicking
on the link at the bottom of the page.

We look forward to hearing your comments,

Piet