[mmaimcal] ATF extended until September

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Tue May 27 10:55:46 EDT 2008

Folks,

FYI:  If you would like to participate please let Alison know.

Hi All,

Although some of the details of what hardware will be where are still
unclear, the plan to keep the ATF open and operating until September has
been approved.  We'll try to provide consistent science coverage as
before, so please let me know if you have the time make it out there
again.  You'll be amazed at how much progress has been made in the last
month alone, so if you haven't been there for a while, I think you will
be pleasantly surprised.

Thanks!

-alison

Alison Peck                            	Phone: +56 2 467 6128
Deputy Project Scientist             	Fax:   +56 2 467 6101
Joint ALMA Office                       Mobile:+56 8 294 5143
Av El Golf 40, Piso 18                 	skype&gmail: apeck13
Santiago, Chile                         http://www.cfa.harvard.edu