[mmaimcal] Solar Attenuator

Bryan Butler bbutler at NRAO.EDU
Wed Jul 12 10:18:49 EDT 2006

when looking at the sun, calibration has a completely different meaning.  i
suspect you would never do fast switching calibration when observing the sun.
switching the attenuator in and out would screw the calibration up.  you should
get the opinion of the solar observers (bastian, white, etc.), but i'd guess
that in the solar case you will want a nearly unique calibration scheme.

	-bryan