[mmaimcal] ACA Antenna Specs

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Thu Dec 14 18:17:33 EST 2006

Hi Todd

I admit I only quoted the specs which were changed from the ALMA antenna
specs and recs.  I would guess velocity remains unchanged so I suppose
the max velocities of all antennas are the same but I will check this.

I do think the FE group needs to comment on the temperatures.  I'm not
sure they know about this whole can of worms yet.  I forgot to pursue
this with Tetsuo; I do not know why this spec is changed (there are two
vents on their antenna vs three on the others but this is all I know).

Thanks,
Al