[mmaimcal] Volunteers URSI06: New Interferometric Calibration Techniques?

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Fri Sep 16 13:52:47 EDT 2005

Mel reminds us that there are many ALMA Calibration topics, including
Fast switching, which would be excellent topics for the URSI session Jan 2006.

It would be a good to have an ALMA calibration problem
discussed in:

"New Interferometric Calibration Techniques"

we still have some open slots, but the deadline
is this Sunday 4 pm.
The abstracts are submitted electronically at
 >    http://cires.colorado.edu/ursi/index.html
 >
 > Click on abstract submission.
 >
 > Click on new submission (unless revising)
 >
 > Fill out all the info - mostly obvious, but here are some
 > important fields:
 >
 >    "Suggested Commision:"  enter Commission J
 >
 >    "Paper type:"           enter I or C, as appropriate
 >
 >    "Special Session ID (optional):" S-J2

  New Interferometric Calibration Techniques
 >        Chair: Mel Wright <wright at creek2.berkeley.edu>

250 words abstract for ALMA fast switching before Sunday ?

Please let me know, and send me a copy of the abstract if you can do this.

Thanks,

Melvyn.