[mmaimcal] Text of AI on antenna quardupod design from Beasley

Bryan Butler bbutler at nrao.edu
Thu Oct 27 13:06:24 EDT 2005

i don't believe it's a show-stopper for polarimetry.  painful, yes.
costly, yes.  but not a show-stopper.

it may be a show-stopper for differential astrometry.  some of us here
at the AOC have been talking a bit about that.  VLB is also potentially
impacted (harder to phase up the array), but VLB is out anyway with no
maser...

	-bryan