[mmaimcal] Cost Review

Alwyn Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Sat Oct 15 15:43:57 EDT 2005

Folks,

Thanks very much for being available today, as per the Cost Review
Committee's request.  In fact, the committee was so impressed that only
folks from the Management IPT received the call.  I think that the science
presentation went quite well though there was a loose cannon on the deck.

Tony just sent around a note:
"Cost Review seems to be winding down, and I think we've done a good job
this week. The committee responses I've heard have all been positive;
they were all impressed by the quality and depth of the presentations.
The only significant comment was that our contingency seemed low in a
few places, which is not a real surprise. This has been a great team
effort by all - IPTs, PMCS, even the managers seemed to produce their
intangible deliverables :)"