[mmaimcal] ALMA Cost Review committee request

Alwyn Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Thu Oct 13 08:16:53 EDT 2005

Tony has asked me to communicate to everyone that the Review Committee
has expressed an interest in possibly speaking by phone with some of the
key team members on Saturday morning.  Ideally we will be able to
provide advance notice on who they wish to contact by Friday evening,
but in the event that this may not be possible Tony has requested that
everyone be on call to the best of their ability on Saturday morning.

The key thing to note is the time zone difference (Garmish is 6 hours
ahead of the Eastern Time Zone) so every effort will be made to identify
an individual's participation to schedule accordingly.