[mmaimcal] Re: [Almasci] Two antennas

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Mon Nov 28 17:39:50 EST 2005

Bryan

TWO ALMA designs?  Last time I counted we were likely to have seven--three
prototypes, three production 12m and one 7m!  All different designs though
all to the same spec and some more same than others.

Thanks for pointing this out.  Proper modeling would be great.  I'm not sure
but will find out what the antenna IPT has in its plans.