[mmaimcal] Re: [Almasci] Two antennas

Bryan Butler bbutler at nrao.edu
Mon Nov 28 16:08:20 EST 2005

you all may be interested in a paper in the most recent Radio Science:

Ng, T., T.L. Landecker, F. Cazzolato, D. Routledge, A.D. Gray,
R.I. Reid, & B.G. Veidt, Polarization Properties of reflector antennas
used as radio telescopes, Radio Science, v40, RS5014, 2005
(DOI 10.1029/2004RS003209)

ADS link:
http://adsabs.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/nph-bib_query?bibcode=2005RaSc...40S5014N&db_key=PHY&data_type=HTML&format=&high=412b55317309610

it would be nice to do some proper GRASP8 modelling of this for the two ALMA
designs...

	-bryan