[mmaimcal] Summary of case for OSF interferometry

Bryan Butler bbutler at nrao.edu
Wed Mar 23 10:34:35 EST 2005

what about using the planets?  they're bright, and as long as the
baseline is short there's plenty of brightness.  you have to take the
source structure into account during the inversion, of course, but this
has been done before (think of the shearing interferometer to do CSO
holography - a neat idea, BTW).  or the SiO masers?  or maybe mark
already considered the masers...

	-bryan