[mmaimcal] Matching of frequency profiles for ALMA and ACA correlators

Stéphane Guilloteau Stephane.Guilloteau at obs.u-bordeaux1.fr
Tue Jun 21 09:29:08 EDT 2005

I would support all the arguments of Darrel, and add one more

- since this is the maximum frequency resolution, what are the expectation
that the Signal to Noise be
strong enough that we can actually be dominated by the systematic effect of
the channel shape mismatch ?

This is specially important with respect to argument 3 of Darrel.  The
usual case of strong enough narrow lines is that of maser
emission, but in this case, ACA is unimportant...

         Regards,

                 Stephane