[mmaimcal]Meeting Tuesday

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Fri Feb 6 17:13:06 EST 2004

Next Tuesday 10 Feb 1500 UT is the Science IPT telecon.  The agenda
for the last one is at
http://www.cv.nrao.edu/%7Eawootten/mmaimcal/scipt13jan04agenda.html
My notes (with Action items) are at
http://www.cv.nrao.edu/%7Eawootten/mmaimcal/scipt13jan04txt.txt
I'll follow a similar format for this one.  Please let me know any items
which you would like to discuss.  I will post an agenda on Monday.

We'll need reports from
 * Action items from the notes
 * Wootten on the system review
 * Wootten on the Operations Group report
       * which includes an action item to identify modes for Early Science
 * Wilson/Hogerheidje on Early Science and the DRSP
 * Conway on the Early Science Configurations
 * Laing on the Science commissioning and verification plan
 * Wootten/Mangum/Butler on the Calibration Plan
    - note that this is a major component of our miniALMA week activity
 * Holdaway on aspects of the square law detector back end
 * Martin-Pintado on testing of amplitude calibration devices
 * Bacmann on the bandpass calibration chapter of the Calibration Plan
 * Hills/Richer on the WVR
 * Lucas on SSR activities of interest to the Science IPT
 * Nyman and/or Radford on site characterization