[mmaimcal]Meeting today

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Tue Sep 23 14:25:22 EDT 2003

Folks,

Lots of items have run through the email this week so please let's discuss
them at the scheduled meeting this week (Isabel kept me from Zermatt).

I may have missed some topics--what a week for electricity to go down:')

Agenda is at:
http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/23sep03.html

and includes:
News - (Wootten)

       Mini-ALMA Week.  Al can go over some of the presentations and discussions which occurred while he was not bailing.
Quarterly Report to JAO and Board due.

Discussion Items - (Wootten)

 Calibration (Butler)       -  Calibration plan DAR and milestones; last week's telecon agenda and minutes (Bryan)
                Contributions as on outline are due by 1 October in draft form.
 Distance to Calibrators as a function of frequency (Butler, Holdaway)
 Simulations gain stability (Mark) and FE Measurements
Data rates discussion (SSR)
Over-the-top and axis non-intersection (Butler)
New Memo No. 475 (Butler)

Science IPT activities (Wootten )

    * ALMA Science Requirements Document -- update of Project Book Chapter 2 (Al)
               ALMA System Design Document -- D'Addario's proposed phase changes  (Holdaway)

-Al