[mmaimcal]Y+ Configuration properties

Mark Holdaway mholdawa at nrao.edu
Fri Sep 5 17:37:55 EDT 2003

Fellows,

Concerning the set of 11 Y+ configurations:
I've made more (u,v) and PSF plots than you can shake a stick at
(222 plots to be exact, though most of those are bunched in
groups of 9 to make them easier to assimilate),
and they are now sitting in a two part document (latex couldn't
swallow that many plots in a single document) located at:

http://www.tuc.nrao.edu/~mholdawa/yproperties.ps
http://www.tuc.nrao.edu/~mholdawa/yproperties2.ps

Hopefully, even though this is later than I wanted it to be,
this will still be of some value for the ASAC Meeting this
weekend.

Take care,

    -Mark