[mmaimcal]Re: Y+ & Ring

Al Wootten awootten at NRAO.EDU
Wed Jun 26 11:22:26 EDT 2002

Hi Simon

This is my understanding; although this is still being negotiated and remains
an unsigned request there is little chance that both the ring and the Y+
land would be in the final concession.  The ASAC has not finally signed
off on this but probably will soon.  Nonetheless, there will be some
scientific logic behind the request, even if it is ex post facto, and we
must construct that soundly.