[mmaimcal]Memo 428

Al Wootten awootten at NRAO.EDU
Wed Jun 26 10:41:26 EDT 2002

Configurees:

I think that we should assume nothing about the ACA at the moment.
We have a bilateral project, and the ACC is anxious lest the funding
parties become confused over the bilateral nature of it.  We need a
configuration design before we will know if the ACA will exist, an
unfortunate fact of life.  Thus, the form of the ACA must be determined in
such a way as to blend best into the ALMA configuration.

Al