[mmaimcal]Guillermo Delgado

Al Wootten awootten at NRAO.EDU
Mon Jul 29 11:29:06 EDT 2002

Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 12:04:28 +0200
From: Catherine Cesarsky <ccesarsk at eso.org>

Dear Staff,

It is with deep regret that I announce that Mr. Guillermo Delgado passed
away on Friday, 26 July 2002.

As ALMA engineer and scientist he was responsible for important parts of
the ALMA site characterization. Mr. Delgado has contributed
significantly to the ALMA site development, such as ALMA radio frequency
interference protection and ALMA communication studies. We were all
impressed by his enthusiasm and commitment and are grateful for his work
at ESO.

I am sure you feel as deeply affected as I, and that you will join me in
expressing our deep sorrow for his family's loss.

Catherine Cesarsky