[mmaimcal]Meeting

Angel Otarola aotarola at nrao.edu
Tue Dec 10 19:37:03 EST 2002

Hi Mark,
Another idea:
4 moves/day, 3 times per week (Monday, Thursday, Saturday for example)
Also assuming 6 weeks for compact and y+ configurations per cycle, we then
get to the following situation:

Compact (N-S sub-configuration included)         6 weeks
March OUT                                       12 weeks
Y+ Configuration                                  6 weeks
March IN                                         12 weeks
Total: 36 weeks (9 months).

So in principle you will shift 1 season (quarter of the year) per year. In
this case Compact and Y+ configurations will shift to the opposite seasons
every two years. Sound this right?

Cheers,
Angel