[mmaimcal]Fwd: ATF De-scoped downconverter [wbrundag at aoc.nrao.edu]

Bryan Butler bbutler at cv3.cv.nrao.edu
Tue Apr 2 11:19:01 EST 2002

all,

FYI.  the engineers seem to think that interferometry is definitely being
descoped.  is this just for the formal test/acceptance/selection period,
or for the whole thing?  seems to me that if we want to do interferometry
after 2004jan01, then we'd better make sure that the electronics is
capable of supporting it...

	-bryan