[mmaimcal] Summary of discussions on M51 imaging by ALMA SD ACA

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Tue Sep 25 09:35:45 EDT 2001

Hello (Heathrow now?) Tetsuo

Yes, I was planning a tiger team meeting but although Ewine suggested this
week it seems more useful to try to have it early next week since you and
Stephane are in England.  I've been assembling an agenda; Holdaway has new
results including surface errors which I think we should discuss.  Stephane--do
you agree--can you suggest a good date?