[mmaimcal] Summary of discussions on M51 imaging by ALMA SD ACA

Tetsuo Hasegawa tetsuo.hasegawa at nao.ac.jp
Mon Sep 24 19:50:48 EDT 2001

Dear Al, Stephane, and Ewine,

At 16:23 -0400 01.9.24, Al Wootten wrote:
>I decided not to attend the EAEC/frontend meetings in the UK.  So we will
>meet tomorrow.  We will discuss ACA science.  Toward that end, I append a
>digest
>of discussions among ASAC members today.

It seems to be such an important and urgent issue that may require another
<ACA tiger-team + ASAC liaison> telecon for us to clarify our standpoint
maybe next week and definitely before the next ASAC telecon on October 10.
How do you think?

Best wishes from Narita,

Tetsuo
Tetsuo HASEGAWA, D. Sc.   <tetsuo.hasegawa at nao.ac.jp>
ALMA-J Project Scientist
Professor, National Astronomical Observatory of Japan
2-21-1 Osawa, Mitaka, Tokyo 181-8588, Japan
Phone +81-422-34-3780 / FAX +81-422-34-3764