[mmaimcal] FYI

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Fri Jan 19 16:40:16 EST 2001

 "ALMA Monitor and Control Bus Interface Specification" by Brooks and
 D'Addario is available under the DRAFT section at:

 http://www.alma.nrao.edu/development/computing/docs/memos/index.html

 This document is a revision of Computing Memo #7. This version has had the
 following changes made to it since it has been reviewed:

 . AMBSI hardware details removed (to appear in a forthcoming document).
 . Timing addendum merged
 . Added circular connector
 . Corrected number of slave nodes

 And other minor changes.

 We solicit comments on this draft before it becomes official. Please email
 your comments to Mick by close of business January 26th. Note that we are
 not requesting comments on subjects that were already described in the
 previous document, we are interested in comments on the changes
(basically,
 we are not looking to reverse previously accepted decisions). Errors and
 clarifications are always fair game of course. All comments will receive a
 response including disposition.

 Note that it makes life somewhat simpler if you send comments to Mick in
the
 following format:

 p.6 This is a fascinating comment about something on page 6.

 More AMB related documents are forthcoming.

 Cheers,
 Brian