[mmaimcal] Sensitivities continued

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Thu Jul 13 10:13:10 EDT 2000

Thanks Steve.  I forwarded your comment along to Stephane, and this
discussion along to Marian.

  Until we have a real receiver design, of course, the expected number will
not be well-determined.  For the moment, I leave it at 10 hnu/k.  Since
this is the only receiver band for which we expect a real ALMA prototype
receiver is to be mounted on the test antennas, we should know this better
before long.

Al