[mmaimcal] Re: MMA HDF simulation

Jack Gallimore jgallimo at nrao.edu
Fri Jan 29 14:33:40 EST 1999

Hello simulation fans,

I've tried my hand at a deep MMA 350 GHz simulation; the results can be
viewed at http:www.cv.nrao.edu/~jgallimo/mmacosmo.html.  All of the
simulation parameters match those in Al's strawperson F-array
specification.  I've attached copies of the source code to the web page so
people might comment, proof, debug, play with, whatever.

The only attempt at testing for bugs was comparison w/Blain et al. My
integrated source counts match Blain's pretty well for the same cosmology
and evolutionary parameters.

Comments welcome...

Cheers,
Jack

                          Jack F. Gallimore
        NRAO, 520 Edgemont Rd., Charlottesville, VA 22903-2475
              Phone: (804)-296-0330  Fax: (804)-296-0278