[mmaimcal] Agenda for MAC meeting 1/20/99

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Tue Jan 19 09:52:56 EST 1999

Hi, Ed

I'll phone in a minute.  I just thought I would send along my tentative
notes.

Agenda for meeting Thurs, 21 January 1999 at 1pm EST?
Phone:  (804)296-7082   (CV SoundStation Premier Conference phone).

Items which should be discussed include:
 Antenna Diameter and results from the MMA Oversight Committee
 Developments with European MMA/LSA Collaboration
 Future composition of the MAC
 Sept '99 Science Meeting -- Purpose, goals and organization
 Project PR -- talk materials, astronomer and public education, decadal survey
 Receiver priorities
 MAC meeting recommendations